OPERATIONAL EXECUTION — Get Things Done Effectively, On
Schedule and Within Budget.
Years ago Fortune Magazine reported the
primary reason CEOs fail is their inability to execute
operationally. Don't be among this group. Make sure your
operational execution goes smoothly and on schedule. It's
your role as owner or CEO to be a model for the rest of the
organization. Fulcrum Business Solutions assists you with
critical issues to ensure the best operational execution is
in place, and specifically helps you:
Click here for TRANSITIONS.
- Determine clear lines of reporting.
- Ensure levels of responsibility and authority are appropriately matched.
- Create a financial modeling system to execute "what if" analyses.
- Identify, develop and maintain the primary processes of your company.
- Identify Key Indicators that gauge movement toward company objectives.
- Develop productive management reporting systems.
- Identify senior executive and middle management positions.
- Wrestle through the "promote or hire" decision process for needed positions. (Should you spend the time developing an existing manager's skills or hire someone from the outside?)
- Work with your recruitment advisors to find and select key executives.
- Assess potential acquisition candidates and strategic partnerships.
See how your company can move to the next level.
Owners/CEOs! Let Fulcrum Business Solutions
Create Leverage for You
Fulcrum Business Solutions
helps you leverage the most important resource in your company – your personal time. Should you wish to speak with Ed Wekesser directly, call him at (303) 972-7663
or e-mail him by clicking on the button below.